We are delighted to welcome our valued guests back to the Park House Hotel and we would like to assure you that we are taking the necessary precautions to keep our guests and team safe during Covid-19.
Prior to your stay with us please take the time to read over the following information to ensure you are aware of our current practices to ensure everyone’s safety and well-being:
The current government guidelines state that if you are arriving from outside Ireland you are required to quarantine for 14 days on arrival into the country. This is relevant for anyone coming into Ireland from a country which in not on Ireland's green list. Please note we do not provide quarantine facilities at the Park House Hotel.
Before you arrive:
- We will contact you to confirm the details of your reservation and get your expected arrival time and dinner reservations. Please also let us know if you have any dietary requirements.
- In line with government guidelines there are some changes to the way we service your bedroom during your stay.
- A fresh set of Room Service Breakfast Order Cards, Room Service Menu and Guest Information will be placed in your bedroom prior to arrival.
- Guest information folders, magazines and information booklets have been removed from your bedroom.
- Spare blankets and pillows are provided only on request so please let us know if they’re required and we will have them left in your room for your arrival.
- Mini-bars will not be stocked but you can pre-order any items and we will place them in the mini-bar for your arrival. These will be charged on to your room bill on arrival. Any items from the mini-bar list may be ordered as Room Service during your stay.
- We offer contactless payment by email or SMS (text). Please let us know prior to arrival if you would like to set this up and we will arrange. We are also happy to email you a copy of your invoice.
When you arrive:
- Please use hand sanitiser provided on entry to the hotel.
- In line with the latest government guidelines, we encourage guests and diners at the hotel to wear face masks in public areas until they are seated.
- Unfortunately our valet service will not be available until further notice, in line with government guidelines.
- If you would like us to take your luggage to your bedroom we assume your permission to disinfect the handles of your bags and we will take every possible care not to damage the material.
- Please observe physical distancing with other guests when checking in. One person per room should come to the desk to check in and please follow the floor markers if there is a queue.
- If you are not using contactless payment we will require you to provide your credit card or cash payment on arrival. Pens will be sanitised after each guest use and room keycards will be sanitised before they have been place in the keycard wallet for you.
- Front Desk staff will sanitise their hands after each guest check-in.
During your stay:
- Hand sanitisers will be available at all entrance/ exits to the hotel and throughout the hotel.
- Touchless payment and emailed invoices will be encouraged.
- Social distancing markers will be visible on all floors.
- Newspapers will be single use and can be pre-ordered and collected at Front Desk.
- Only guests of the same party may travel together in the elevator.
- Furniture will be rearranged to allow for adequate social distancing.
- Government guidelines for cleaning and sanitising guests rooms will be adhered to. Frequently touched areas will be thoroughly disinfected (ie: telephones, remote controls, handles, taps etc).
- If you would like your room serviced during your stay please contact the Front Desk to arrange, we will not service your room during your stay unless you request it.
- We will provide bottled water, tea/ coffee refills and toiletries for your stay on arrival. If you would like fresh towels please leave used towels in bag provided and contact Front Desk to arrange for collection.
- Bed linen and towels are handled with extreme care. Linen is bagged, sealed and removed for laundering in line with government guidelines by a professional linen supply company.
- Bed throws and cushions have been removed from your bedroom for hygiene reasons.
- In-room glasses and crockery will be machine washed.
- In-room bins are disinfected with appropriate chemicals.
- We have provided spare bin liners for bathroom bin and bedroom bin and please contact Front Desk to arrange for collection. Bins have been pre-lined with extra bin liners for your convenience.
- Restaurant and bar tables will be adequately spaced apart and the number of diners will be reduced in line with safety protocols.
- Tables will be sanitised after each individual sitting.
- All condiments have been removed from dining tables and can be served to you by your waiting team.
- Room service dining menu is provided as a single use menu in your bedroom on arrival. Room service will be conducted with minimal contact. All food is covered throughout transit.
Back of House
- All staff have been trained on protective measures against COVID-19 and the signs and symptoms of the disease, hand and respiratory hygiene and physical distancing measures.
- Prominent signage and hand sanitiser dispensers are located throughout the service areas and background areas of the hotel.
- Cleaning and disinfection regimes are in place in all departments of the hotel with extra care given to high contact/ touch surfaces such as door handles and handrails, lift buttons, table tops, work equipment etc.
- We are strictly following the guidelines in relation to employee health and dealing with a suspected case of Covid-19.
- Food Safety/ HACCP* – we continue to observe the strictest food hygiene practice across all areas of food preparation for our restaurant and bar. *Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point.
- Suppliers to the hotel must follow the necessary protocols in place to prevent the spread of Covid-19.
- Kitchens and food preparation areas continue to be regularly sanitised with extra care given to high touch areas.
- Hand washing at regular timed intervals, in line with government guidelines, will be practiced by all back of house staff.
- All kitchen team members wear disposable masks, gloves, hairnets and other safety equipment as dictated by HACCP based protocols. All items are sanitised with appropriate cleaning chemicals and replaced where and when necessary.
If you require any further information or would like to discuss any aspect of your upcoming stay please feel free to contact us directly.