Galway is one of Ireland’s most popular cities for gourmet breaks. From artisan bakeries, wood-fired pizza, Ireland’s finest farmhouse cheeses, gourmet coffee to Michelin Star restaurants you are spoilt for choice!
- Cupán Tae - Enjoy a “proper” cup of tea, brewed from finest loose leaf tea, in beautiful china cups with delicious homemade scones and cakes, overlooking Nimmo’s Pier
- Dine at one of Galway’s 2 Michelin Star Restaurants - Loam & Aniar
- Dough Bros - Award winning wood-fired pizza in casual surroundings
- Upstairs at McCambridges - casual dining using the best of local and international ingredients
- Fish & Chips in McDonaghs, Quay Street
- Galway Street Market - every Saturday on Church Lane, beside St Nicholas Collegiate Church, a great variety of food available, madras curry, crepes, sushi, and mouth watering handmade cookies among many others